Your Email Address:

First Name:

Kind of a breakthrough?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lolla123
Junior

Kind of a breakthrough?

Post by lolla123 »

Hey everyone, hope you’re doing well, so again I was reading as many posts as I could by Aydin Murat, Infact i’m Pretty sure I have nothing left to read from him. He mentioned more than once the effects of zinc on type 1 bb and since I wanted to rule out my wisdom tooth I thought I might as well try the zinc and see if it indeed makes any change, I have to say that it indeed made a change on the smell of my tongue, I used zinc gluconate in a powder form (it is actually a set of pills I bought from Holland and barret, if you’re in the U.K. you might know what i’m On about) I swished one into my mouth and immediately felt my mouth to be fresher somehow, I used 3 of these pills yesterday as I was meeting a friend and we were driving up to London so obviously close proximity and all I thought what better time than this to test. Anyhow I didn’t outright ask my friend if my breath smelled but she didn’t really back away from me when I was speaking in the car although I have to admit i tend to (maybe subconsciously) tilt my head away and since I was driving I was looking forward the whole time instead of directly at her, but what came as a surprise is the fact that today I woke up and got a q tip to smell the back of my tongue which smells faintly at times and usually when I wake up smells kind of strongly, well no smell detectable at all on the q tip not only from my tongue but from anywhere in my mouth... I was surprised really because I never got this result even using mouthwashes such as ultradex and such, so now I understand what dr Murat means when he says that zinc can relieve or at least manage type 1 bb. I encourage anyone that suspects their problem to be type 1 to buy some sort of zinc powder or health pill (don’t swallow it, simply swish it into your mouth and then spit, I wouldn’t want to make someone ill by suggesting this but I believe I’d you simply swish instead of swallowing you shouldn’t experience any problem, if anyone lives in the U.K. have a look at the zinc pills from Holland and barret they are actually from a health store so no harmful additives are in it) you should experience no or at the very least a reduction of smell in your mouth since zinc acts by changing the bacteria in your mouth or so i’ve read on here. Either way now I have decided to muster up courage and just talk normally and breathe into people’s faces and see if I get any reaction or anyone saying anything, if I don’t I will consider this problem to Be managed by zinc however if I do get obvious reactions or people saying it smells and what not then I have another issue... which is the fact to come to terms that my problem may be type 2,3 or 4... and let me tell you I am so scared of this even being a possibility... I am going on a walk with my friend today and will just be brave and talk directly into her face and see how she reacts, I will test on more than one person to be sure and I will report back... I really hope I am just type 1 because I am pretty sure my smell comes just from the mouth that’s why I am so inclined to believe my problem is type 1 If however this zinc doesn’t solve it I will start looking at other sources since as I said there is no virtual smell in my mouth whatsoever ... look at zinc for eliminating oral smell from mouth and test it with q tips or even fingers and see if you still get odours from your mouth, according to sources and Murat you should feel relief and as I have noted have no detectable smell, don’t bother buying mouthwashes with zinc as there are often additives which counteract the zinc function, try and use some sort of powder or health pill, make your own conclusions and see if it at least helps you in some way... again for safety reasons try and just gargle and swish rather than ingest even though it should be relatively safe if it’s only 1 or 2 pills a day as recommended on the bottle I have. Blessings to all and good luck.
Last edited by lolla123 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lolla123
Junior

Re: Kind of a breakthrough?

Post by lolla123 »

By the way, if you are wondering how long the effects last I can tell you I swished 3 pills yesterday and woke up with still no smell today on tongue and mouth that’s without even brushing my teeth and when I woke up my mouth didn’t taste as dry or as “dirty” as it usually does but I don’t go by taste i’d Rather go by what others can smell, I ate yesterday after 2 pills but didn’t check with q tip if my tongue had some smell or not I swished another pill after eating so that might also be why there is still no smell, I can eat and test again for you if you’re interested and let you know. So for me the effects last a while (will find out if eating changes this) depending on your oral ecology (even if you are type 1) the effects might last longer or shorter I am not too sure though. Blessings.
Dita

Post by Dita »

Good for you!! :D

I know it sounds mental but I'm going to crush and swish zinc tablets from Savers, lol. I will update you on that

Lots of products on here too: https://purepathessentialoils.com/best-zinc-supplement/
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

Dita wrote:Good for you!! :D

I know it sounds mental but I'm going to crush and swish zinc tablets from Savers, lol. I will update you on that

Lots of products on here too: https://purepathessentialoils.com/best-zinc-supplement/
Nice, thanks for the link!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic