Your Email Address:

First Name:

Proton Pump Inhibitors for GERD/ACID REFLUX

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
whatdidido
Junior
Proton Pump Inhibitors for GERD/ACID REFLUX

Post by whatdidido »

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/millions- ... -1.4409011

This is an article that recently came out about a woman put on PPIS for too long and has now developed kidney failure.

It is hard for me to believe that GERD would cause bb so bad that it fills up a room, but doctors seem to push them onto people like us because they have not a single clue wtf to do, and want to get us out the office as quick as possible. If you doctor insist you go on PPIs, please at least push for a PH manometry test to measure the extent of your suspected acid reflux issues. I was put on PPIs for over a year, and in my endoscopy It was found that I developed "benign" fundic gland polyps from PPI exposure. I don't care if this is harmless NOW, the fact of the matter is they have the potential to become malignant.

I am absolutely desperate for a cure, but lets not kill, harm, or make ourselves sicker following uninformed doctors orders.

Upset20s
Total Newbie
Re: Proton Pump Inhibitors for GERD/ACID REFLUX

Post by Upset20s »

Thanks for the information.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

It might have something to do with the sphincters?

I remember a doctor said doing CPR isn't pleasant because the person's muscles relaxed.
loveyourswlf

Post by loveyourswlf »

no no no!! proton pump inhibitors just suppresses the stomach acid! Most if not all cases of acid reflux is due to low/poor stomach acid!! without stomach acid food can’t be broken down! I’d say give ‘digestive bitters’ a try also relax when you eat and CHEW 30-40 times !!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic