Your Email Address:

First Name:

NEED INSIGHT- OPINIONS

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ThinkPositive
Junior

NEED INSIGHT- OPINIONS

Post by ThinkPositive »

Hey yall I've been in and out of this forum since 2015 ish. Short story of my bb: started around 2014, pretty bad intense odour I believe, nasal and oral odour. Smell most likely smelt like the food that I ate died in my mouth. 2017 got diagnosed with very very mild TMAU. Funny enough after that I stopped taking all those dozens of supplements and my bb and anxiety reduced tremendously. Anyway since then most of the time my mouth is bitter, with a bloody metalic taste that can get intense not matter how much water i drink.
Oh yes and in 2016 I got my tonsils removed, no help, horrendous week recovering.
Cut to now I am in a workplace filled with people, its hard for me to open my mouth, no idea if theres a smell. I for one want to believe theres no smell, even with my mask on all day i smell nothing on me but adaptation blah blah.
So these is what I can taste in my mouth after brushing; blood, metalic taste, slight dryness. After eating, just feels like teeth are coated in something I make sure to rinse my mouth alot after meals.
I finally got a proper scan for my wisdom tooth, bottom right, and it is operable. the space between my molar and wisdom gets filled with food and bacteria grows, sometimes when i talk i can smell that same tonsil smell coming from that gap in the teeth.

I really just wanted some insight into this, is this halitophobia or just excessive anxiety, no one tells me nothing. living like this is starting to feel like a nightmare again. i just want to be normal.

optimismishere
Junior
Re: NEED INSIGHT- OPINIONS

Post by optimismishere »

Has anyone told you to your face your breath stinks? If they have, it's probably not halitophobia. We all have had that one person who has bluntly told us how horrible our breath was.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Yep, small kids are usually honest and tell you straight on your face; however, consider yourself very lucky if the root cause of your bb turns out to be a decaying teeth.
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

Have you tried Raymond's breathing technique? Many have got benefit from it. It works very well for those who've had their tonsils taken out. You might be lucky.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic