First Name:

Guys try this!

Tell us your story with bad breath
nv
Total Newbie

Guys try this!

Post by nv »

Hello:

My story in short: as a child suffered numerous colds and sore throats, antibiotics taken..one winter 2 years ago developed terrible cough, immune system weak etc ..
Noticed problems with breath not good feeling in the mouth you know how goes...very persistent, into the summer it all turnt into a nightmare when brushing/gargling didnt do a thing, drinking water, gums either! Mouth was dry, and the most annoying was that in the throat was terribly tasting sour/bitter feeling, nasal drip, stones coughed up, could smell my breath through the nose upon awakining and during day after workout or getting stressed. Doctor didnt find any sinusitis nor polyps. amed it "chronic rhinit" and what am i to do, chronic sounds like a lifetime thing! They prescribed me "Nasanex" that costs so much and does nothing but feels like poison in your throat I was devasted! :( Sounds familiar? Read on!

It has now been more than a year of suffering and research. Anything chronic is a reason of this western life style we all had to fall under!

1. http://grossan.com/ This tool is a must, need to learn to use it easily daily 2 times morning and night, both throat and nose irrigators, with a nose one can us salty water.
Helped but during day still had weird feeling in throat if tired/hungry/stressed

2. Electrical toothbrush! I use this system http://www.oral-b.com/us/products/produ ... pid=oxyjet

It cleanse teeth much better and more important has an irrigator that is different from the one that comes with the 1st system. First oral irrigator targets throat and stones while second os good after eating and cleans gums can rezch into throat as well.

I was still not satisfied totally after but had relief indeed. I started reading about our health.

3. Purchase a bottle of tea tree oil, its very strong so on drop is enough for one tie to brush teeth so i use it with the electrcal brush, tea tree oil is a great antiseptic and whats good about it that is natural!!!

4. I put natural apple cider vinegar in my water at times, read about apple cider vinegar and its qualities you might like it as well.

Still something was not totally fine. I read about candida, it made sense to me, bad diets, lots of carbs, beer, some symptoms were similar to what I had. I have done a bowel cleanse and is good but what is a cleanse without following the right diet all the time? Less sugar, carbs, red meat! More fish, raw veggies with olive oil and lemon, yoghurt with live bacteria better the one that is plain, kefir...I take acidophilus daily and sometimes digestive enzymes. Last but not least important, try it!

5. Oregano oil, its not cheap but if you have similar trobules that I described above you gotta try it! Its great for candida, its a very powerful bacteria killing thing, and NATURAL! 5 drops into water or juice 2 times a day and I felt something better was going on. I suggest in the mornings before brushing/eating have some luke warm water, it cleanses down the system. Morning breath was much better or non existent, at least not so bad or even good feeling in the mouth when waking up.

I hope this helps someone! Stay strong, this damn problem effects so many people but one common sense thing is that something is wrong with health and oral bacteria and no drugs will do the trick! We all have to love ourselves and try to find the reason and I am sure everyone will find a cure!

austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

you forgot another ingredient: snake oil

im sorry but thats just what it is. This has all been tried and tested.
nv
Total Newbie

Post by nv »

austuser wrote:you forgot another ingredient: snake oil

im sorry but thats just what it is. This has all been tried and tested.
and the results were?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic