Your Email Address:

First Name:

my story w/ bb

Tell us your story with bad breath
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

Newby, the doctor says that I have pnd but I do not have any problem that may require serious attention. No polyps, only mucous. I will visit him again soon. I really can't understand this. I notice that my bb gets really bad when I try to swallow that lump at the back of my throat (judging by the taste in my mouth and the reaction of people around me).

I understand all the anxiety and paranoia that you guys are experiencing. I remember walking into Guess store one time and the SA's suddenly look at each other and start to smile and laugh. They all looked at me and they cover their nose and would get away from the place where I am going. I had this sudden feeling that the world is turning around me and I am but observing from the outside. I loathe that feeling. I wish there is a way to describe it. When I pray, I always pray for the peole in this website with all my heart, the way I have never prayed for anyone personally unknown to me. This is because I have never shared a suffering greater than this to anyone but you guys.

I am thinking of taking radical steps to help my situation. I got nothing to lose. Lately, I have been browsing about Dr. Krespi and Dr. Filkelstein. I have written an e-mail to Dr. Filkelstein and he was very accomodating in answering my query. He invited me to Israel. But I am thinking of seeing my otolaryngologist first. Maybe next year.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic