Your Email Address:

First Name:

Magnoila 250mg

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bwonita69

Magnoila 250mg

Post by bwonita69 »

I googled bad breath update and found this
The extract, already used in the treatment of various disorders, may also be effective against the bacteria which cause tooth decay.

Researchers at the Wrigley Company carried out tests on nine volunteers.

Writing in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, they found mints laced with magnolia killed 20 times more bacteria than mints without.

After half an hour, the magnolia mint had killed more than 60% of the bacteria, compared to just 3.6% among those who had consumed a normal mint.

Bad breath or halitosis is a major social and psychological problem that affects the majority of the general population

Researchers

All the volunteers were healthy, and had just eaten lunch.

Bacteria killed included those responsible for bad breath problems such as halitosis, as well as Streptococcus mutans, blamed for tooth decay.

"Bad breath or halitosis is a major social and psychological problem that affects the majority of the general population," the researchers wrote.

"Magnolia bark extract demonstrated a significant anti-bacterial activity against organisms responsible for oral malodour and can be incorporated into mints and chewing gum for improved breath freshening benefits."

Advocates of magnolia have long praised its properties, claiming it can alleviate the symptoms of conditions ranging from rheumatism to asthma.

Dr Nigel Carter, chief executive of the British Dental Health Foundation said the results of the study looked "very promising".

"Standard mints and mouthwashes only really mask bad breath temporarily and while chewing gum can be effective due to its ability to increase the flow of saliva, this research might be another step forward in it developing an even greater role in good oral health practice."

But he stressed that brushing teeth twice a day remained as important as ever for good oral health.

I have ordered some from www.burstingwithealth.co.uk and been using this for about a week now and i have some improvement in my breath, i will continue to take the tablets, but anyone in america who gets the chewing gum please let me know im happy to buy some from you, its sounds a positive step.
I hope you find this usefull, i havent posted for a while due to work commitments but im still on the search for a cure.

thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

where is the 250mg part?
Needsbbmiracle

Post by Needsbbmiracle »

Hi!
I access the website what is the name of the product that you are using?
Thanks
Needsbbmiracle

Post by Needsbbmiracle »

I read that article and because of that article;..I brought this product:http://www.amazon.com/Magnolia-Bark-Cap ... 223&sr=1-1

I really dont know if it is working but I stop using it ..because I didn't know how safe it is, or if is similar with the article....
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

bwonita69 I bought a package of Wrigley gum with magnolia and there is sure no 250mg in them, and did not worked. The tablets you are taking, where did you buy them at? How long have you used them? If these tablets are working don't try to get the gum, save your money!
bwonita69

hi

Post by bwonita69 »

Sorry had a busy few days.
250mg is the amount of magnoila bark which is in the tablets.
I have only used the tablets for a week or so, i have noticed a change of taste in my mouth.
I was hoping to buy magnolia bark in its natural form just didnt find what i wanted thats why i got the tablets.
So the gum is already out in America???
I ordered it from www.burstingwithhealth.co.uk
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

bwonita69 yes the gum is sold at my local Rite Aid pharmacy close to the registers :D but like I said it doesn't any better than regular gum. In fact I think the fruity gum does a better job than any other gum so far, at least for me. All other gums give me a metal taste after a while and they actually dry my mouth!
orange111
Junior

Post by orange111 »

will buy some of this stuff and see how it goes.

bwonita69, how many tabs u taking a day?

also what part of the uk are you from?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic