Your Email Address:

First Name:

Other than BB-related symptoms, what health problems u have?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Archimonde
Super Angel

Other than BB-related symptoms, what health problems u have?

Post by Archimonde »

I'm not talking about white tongue, PND, stuffed nose, etc. But rather health problems that you're not sure if they're related to your BB.

I'm 37 and i was mostly healthy all these years with BB but lately, i feel like my health is deteriorating: insomnia, can't think clearly, brain fog, panic attacks, etc. I have no clue if any of this is related to BB, if it is temporary or permanent, maybe I'm just going through a rough patch due to lack of sleep or stress. Just curious if you guys have other health problems?

jamesmcavoy

Re: Other than BB-related symptoms, what health problems u h

Post by jamesmcavoy »

I can surely say that those symptoms are not related to your bad breath .
These symptoms all of us have developed due to our dejection .
Anyways how r u doing ?
james2
Total Newbie

Post by james2 »

@Archimonde

We share two symptoms: The brain fog and that i cant think clearly. Some times i have heartburn but not always. I am 32 and have had breath for 20 years.
sandspiegel
Junior

Post by sandspiegel »

Well bb can clearly ruin your day (for some even life in general) and can have a serious implication on your social life and overall behavior. About panic attacks, well yeah I remember when I would be in the Bus almost everyday and sometimes the bus would be really full. When someone you know comes in and sits himself right next to you, I would be terrified to talk to that person because I didn't know where to turn my head, since there were people everywhere in close proximity. So sometimes I even pretended that I was really tired and just closed my eyes with my Headphones in my ears, so I didn't had to talk to anybody.
JennyMiller
Total Newbie
Re: Other than BB-related symptoms, what health problems u have?

Post by JennyMiller »

Hi sandspiegel, i relate to your situation. Worst experience i have when i sit in a bus then my friend sit beside me. I always pretend that im tired to avoid talking.
Gelonaxy

Post by Gelonaxy »

My left lymph node (throat) has been swollen for years.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

I got lucky,

No other physical health issues. No Allergies, no nothing. I sleep like baby, no panic attack etc. I play outdoor and indoor sports.
In the last few years I may have gained some extra pounds but I am not obese. Blood sugar, cholesterol etc is all good.

I guess this shit ass bb problem did screw up with my brain. I noted that I easily get angry since there is a deep underlying cause where the brain continuously thinks about BB. The anger, frustration, and feeling helplessness have build up over the years. Not much we can do about it.
Freshhope
Junior

Post by Freshhope »

Can so relate to your issues with pretending to be tired or what not. Can’t be good suppressing our true personality everyday. I really am amazed ppl live with this into there 50s 60s you guys are real troopers. I always felt this bb is gona lower my life span , it makes you feel so worn out mentally... but I’ve accepted all this

I would like to ask has any male got similar traits to Klinefelter syndrome I have never been tested but has always been on the back of my mind as I match some of the criteria . I think I have a mild form of it. I have had my sperm count done as was pretty normal. Also have a hard like tic tac cyst on my testicle . Always made me think it could’ve affected my hormones or what not. I got it checked out as a kid and dr said nothing to worry about. Bit personal but I think nothing should be off the table when it comes to finding a cure.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

I get itchy nose often. It also comes with sneezes and running nose when it is a little more serious. I think a bit of heaty food can trigger the symptoms. Antihistamine works well to suppress the symptoms.

I was on a strict diet for a couple years and didn't have the symptoms, but I still had bad breath. So I am not sure if they are related.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic