Your Email Address:

First Name:

A CURED OLD MEBER

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ahmad
Junior

A CURED OLD MEBER

Post by Ahmad »

I AM WRITTING IN A CAPITAL LEETRS, BEACOUSE I WANT YOU PLEASE AND PLEASE TO OPEN YOUR EYES,... THIS IS MY FIRST POST SINCE LONG TIME AND IT COULD BE MY LAST.
AM CURED NOW FOR ONE YEAR...
GUYS YOUR PROPLEM IS A "SEROTONIN". SOMEHOW YOUR BODY BE LOW IN IT AFTER ORGANISM R GIVING A BIRTH.... PLEASE USE ANTI DEPRESNT... I KNOW ITS NIT IN YOUR HEAD BUT SEROTONIN IS NOT ONLY RESPONSIBLE ABOU MOOD IT IS MANLLY IN YOUR DIGEST SYSTEM.
STAR WITH SSRIs LIKE EFFEXORE.... THEN GO AFRE SOME TIME TO MAOIs AS THE SSRIs DON'T INCREASE SEROTONIN IT JUST MANAGES IT, BUT MAOIs DO.
ONE THING EFFEXORE WILL IMMDEITLY STOP YOUR BB, BUT, YOU WILL FEEL ZOMBY AND LAZY FOR THE FISRT TWO WEAKS, JUST BE STRONG.. YOU WILL FEEL GREAT AFTER THAT,..
THE OTHER THING IS THAT SOME HOW YOU WILL BE AN ALPHA MALE,,, AND GIRLS LIKE YOU .. NO ONE KNOWS THE REASON YET.

BYE FOREEVER

I have a new dream... It is all members cured here... and all helping the new members,,,, only then.. this web site will be a bout cure...***k you jimi take my old signature i need it no more
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I'm definitely lacking in the serotonin department, that's for sure.

I'm not sure about your claims though. Interested in seeing some discussions on the matter.

edit:
Also, I think you should be a little more clear. You're BB is gone for a year. Does that mean you continue to take these medications?

Some quick research shows that taking SSRI and MAOIs within two weeks of each other could be very dangerous. Just something worth mentioning if you're encouraging people to take both.

But I am interested in your theory. Can you talk about it a little more?
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

Interesting...

I have always been melancholic and definitely have a serotonin deficiency.

I read something about low testosterone levels that can cause low serotonin levels. I don't know if this applies to women as well?? These hormonal things are all related somehow. Maybe that is why my bb started with puberty.
(And that is why Ahmed says he is now so attractive to women...? )

I have been on antidepressants before and they did nothing for the bb. Didn't make me feel good either, just made me numb and gain weight. I'm going to do some research and try to increase serotonin levels by way of diet. Even if it doesn't help for the bb, I can do with feeling good for a change.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

This is real, there have been discussions on here about this before. Some people really have been cured by taking certain antidepressants.

It might be something really simple like levels of saliva or something complex relating to the digestive process. Certain antidepressants can cause severe dryness of the mouth and other bodily areas and others can cause over-production of secretions.

The contraceptive pill has also been known cure chronic BB, even when MEN have taken it. There could be hormonal causes relating to all of this.

This is certainly worth further researching and possibly discussing it with a doctor.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes bye ahmed, dont let the door slam your nasty ass
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

I read your past posts and you said modafinil also cured you which is also an anti-depressant? Your theory or cure makes common sense to me as I know how much stress and unhappiness can do to my body. I will try the drugs you mentioned. I have never tried an anti-depressant. Anyway I can get the drugs from you as a "test". I do not have medical insurance. Please come back.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Just to mention that I have been on antidepressants for years, different types & dosage and I am telling you they have huge side effects, they can bring the whole system (your body) down , many of the side effects show up in long term. I am sure about that since I know several other people suffering from the same side effects as me years after stopping antidepressants. Even if they cure your bb, still it does not worth it to take them.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

clara0 wrote:Just to mention that I have been on antidepressants for years, different types & dosage and I am telling you they have huge side effects, they can bring the whole system (your body) down , many of the side effects show up in long term. I am sure about that since I know several other people suffering from the same side effects as me years after stopping antidepressants. Even if they cure your bb, still it does not worth it to take them.
Clara, can you clarify? I ordered some antidepressants a while back to give me a lift and maybe hope motivate me to complete some of my goals..Just started taking it yesterday. Just curious on what you have to say about your experience and the symptoms you share with others.
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

Hey Mike, could I get some antidepressants from you? I can paypal you.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

mike987 wrote:
clara0 wrote:Just to mention that I have been on antidepressants for years, different types & dosage and I am telling you they have huge side effects, they can bring the whole system (your body) down , many of the side effects show up in long term. I am sure about that since I know several other people suffering from the same side effects as me years after stopping antidepressants. Even if they cure your bb, still it does not worth it to take them.
Clara, can you clarify? I ordered some antidepressants a while back to give me a lift and maybe hope motivate me to complete some of my goals..Just started taking it yesterday. Just curious on what you have to say about your experience and the symptoms you share with others.
Mike I do not tell you that you should not take them because I am not a doctor and I am not in a position to give such an advice but please do more research before starting such a thing just for mood lifting or bb .
I have had severe depression for years (to the extent of s*****e) so for me those drugs were essential to take. At least many doctors told me that at that time, but after years I still regret taking those stuff.
First they did not help my depression to improve even they worsen my physical & mental condition in long term.
Second even when I stopped them it took me years to return my body to the balance, the first thing that I noticed was that some milk was coming from my breasts and I was single no partner or children at all. At first I did not care then I saw that it is persistent, I went to a doctor and did the blood test, he asked me if I have ever been on antidepressants then he told me that they activated the wrong hormones in my body, he gave me some other tablets and I struggled with the problem for a year until I fixed it, the interesting thing was I had a friend at that time , she was on the antidepressants like me and she experienced the same issue a few years after stopping them

Third, I noticed that after those black years, my memory was changed dramatically. I could not remember details or learn my courses fast and easy like before, I was actually feeling a dramatic decline in my learning ability, finally I consulted a trusted Neurology doctor and he told me antidepressants can damage brain cells permanently. Even when you stop those drugs you will never be able to reverse the damage they did.
These were only a few ones that I remember because it was long time ago. I also remember dealing with sleep disorders, irregular heart Palpitations etc for months after stopping them.And they are only the side effects that I personally experienced.I have been on various dosages and types for years and I am telling you that they are dangerous.
Last edited by clara0 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

I think it depends on the type of anti-d and the person. A friend told me that her doctor prescribed anti-d which have no side-effects, other than that she felt pleasantly sleepy.

I went to the same dr and asked for the same pills. I only took one and never again. My sight was affected. When I drove, things were blurry. The skin around my cheeks felt as though it was pulled tight. My scalp pricked and my forehead was cold as ice. I was also nauseous and sick and couldn't eat the whole day.

It was the scariest feeling. I became very anxious and thought I might die. And as the pill was time release, I felt like that until I went to bed. It put me off for life.
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

I bought a 5 HTP supplement which is supposed to increase serotonin. Also Omega 3. According to Womens Health mag a whey protein shake with half a banana and skimmed milk is also good (increase serotonin). I'm going to try it.
5 HTP is apparently not harmless, though. It can also side effects if you take too much. And if you don't take enough, it won't have any effect.
Why do things have to be so complicated? I am looking forward to feeling better though and really hope it works (for my state of mind if not for the bb)..
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

jen wrote:I think it depends on the type of anti-d and the person. A friend told me that her doctor prescribed anti-d which have no side-effects, other than that she felt pleasantly sleepy.

I went to the same dr and asked for the same pills. I only took one and never again. My sight was affected. When I drove, things were blurry. The skin around my cheeks felt as though it was pulled tight. My scalp pricked and my forehead was cold as ice. I was also nauseous and sick and couldn't eat the whole day.

It was the scariest feeling. I became very anxious and thought I might die. And as the pill was time release, I felt like that until I went to bed. It put me off for life.
You know Jen... some side effects can be seen in short time but some will appear after years..like in past people were thinking that antibiotics are the answer for many diseases with no side effects but now you see how many of us bb sufferers have a history of antibiotic use in past.
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

I believe you, Clara. If it had that effect after one tablet, I don't want to think what horrible things it would do to my body after a long period.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

You guys are scaring the crap out of me XD

I tried antidepressants in the past (sadly didn't do much, but helped me figure out I had BB, since I spoke openly more often while on the drug)... My family never really encouraged it, but I know I was a prime candidate. I was pretty much depressed 24/7 since puberty. I was hit traumatically hard after a break up. Anyway, I don't need to justify it.. I could use them.....

But I've survived without them.. So I feel like I don't really need them.. I just want to be happy again.
It's just, I can't find the energy to do anything I want to do.. I don't know why. I have so little interest in anything. My favorite hobbies and talents feel like chores. I have no will to create,not much will to live. I want to know what it's like to have the drive for every day life that I can see in other people. I catch it for fleeting moments before feeling mentally exhausted and like I want to sleep forever.

Thanks for the warnings though... What I ordered is Fluoxine aka Prozac.. Any input on this specific drug? What I tried many years ago was Zoloft.

If there are alternative ways to boost serotonin, I welcome someone to start their own thread with lots and lots of ideas, recipes, etc... I want to boost my serotonin dramatically... How can I do that??

Still have this feeling that if my digestion was operating smoothly, my body could balance things on its own...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic